12/5/14

Preparing for the 'oposiciones': grammar transformation exercise

1.- Rob isn't here. He went to lunch twenty minutes ago. (gone)
1.- Rob isn't here. He ..............................................

2.- Many people think Maxwell stole the diamond. (believed)
2.- Maxwell...................................... the diamond.

3.- Stop interrupting me all the time. (wouldn't)
3.- ........................................ all the time.

4.- Can I open the window a little? (mind)
4.- ...................the window a little.

5.- This is the first time I have ever drunk vodka. (never)
5.- ........................................................ vodka before.

KEY

1.- has gone to lunch
2.- is believed to have stolen
3.- I wish you wouldn't interrupt me
4.- Do you mind if/do you mind my opening
5.- I've never drunk

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario